7/15/2007

Sand Play - and a snack...



Cabot had his intro to playing in the sand box today. (Actually to playing in the sand on the tarp outside of the sand box while Daddy uses deck stain on the swing set) Riley showed Cabot how to use shovels, dump trucks and all kinds of sand toys. Cabot ignored most of the toys so he could focus on eating sand, sticks, mulch and grass.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Ah, babies and sand...is always a wonderful thing to watch!

To answer your question about mosaics over at Big & Little art -- I use the "toys" at this site to build them. :)

http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/

(it crops photos a bit strange at times, but generally looks great anyhow! I load my photos into photobucket.com and then copy the URL's to use at flickr).

Hope that makes sense...Let me know if it doesn't!

cajoby said...

mmm... sand... i had an affinity for black dirt when i was a baby, and i managed to turn out mostly alright - I imagine Babbity will too :)