This morning John was making breakfast and Riley was still sleeping - so John opened his door and turned on the lights and still Riley slept on. Finally John went in and woke him up.
When Riley was eating breakfast I commented on how he slept so late and he said, "I was hiding in my room so I didn't have to go to pre-school." )=
He did go to pre-school, however, and Nonn said he didn't even cry when he dropped him off - although it took a lot of prodding to get him to leave for pre-school. And, when I picked Riley up after pre-school he said that he had had a great time and that he loves pre-school.
We'll keep plugging away and hopefully soon he'll look forward to (or at least not dread) going to pre-school - and will sleep better the night before. Wish us luck!
9/19/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Riley - my name is Kenzie and I am three years old!!! I go to preschool too. At first I was worried about having to go ... but now I'm making friends and I look forward to going on my school days. My Mama and Daddy are SO proud when I go to school and tell them what I've learned. I'll bet yours are too!!!
I really like all the art you've been making.
What's the best thing you've learned at school so far? My favorite thing is what apples look like on the inside, how apple trees grow from seeds, and how you can cut apples to make stamps!!
I hope you won't mind if I visit your blog so that I can have another preschool friend! Have fun at school!!!
Your Friend, Kenzie
awww... what a cutie! hopefully he'll be way too excited about what the special project is for school on Friday to hide in his room! :)
(From Aunt Molly)
Riley, I am so proud of you for going to preschool, even if you don't
always feel like going right when you wake up in the morning. I'm glad you've been having fun at pre school! I would love to have students like you in my classroom where I'm the teacher. I'm sure you are so fun to have in class!
You've been doing a GREAT job on your projects in pre school. Keep up the good work! Love, Aunt Molly
Post a Comment