Riley has a countdown calendar to pre-school on his bedroom door, and each morning he crosses off a day. This morning he was super excited and ran down to wake John and I up to let us know there is only 2 more days until he gets to go to pre-school. (=
Last week we got to go in and meet the teachers (Teacher Jolene and Teacher Donna) and see the classroom. Riley thought the classroom was pretty cool - he even took a bunch of photos to share. Check them out.
Hi Shena. Thanks for you comment - I know it is to barely find commenting time!!! :)
we just started preschool too. Such a big day for each of us. :)
To answer your questions - kenzie will be one month shy of 4 years old when the new babe arrives. And, she's such a big helper already that I surmise (aside from typical sibling rivalry stuff) that she'll be a great little helper!! We haven't -& won't- be finding out the sex of the baby. We love the surprise... Kenzie is excited, but of course won't know the full impact of being a big sister until it's actually here....
Any words of wisdom in how to prepare the older sibling?? We'll take all offerings we can get!!
Oh, and I scratched Kenzie with my ring too!! That's when I got out of the habit of wearing the wedding ring. Oddly, you're only the second person who's admitted to that! I'd think it'd be way more common!!
And this concludes my rambling in your comment box! :) Hope you enjoyed the weekend...
1 comment:
Hi Shena. Thanks for you comment - I know it is to barely find commenting time!!! :)
we just started preschool too. Such a big day for each of us. :)
To answer your questions - kenzie will be one month shy of 4 years old when the new babe arrives. And, she's such a big helper already that I surmise (aside from typical sibling rivalry stuff) that she'll be a great little helper!!
We haven't -& won't- be finding out the sex of the baby. We love the surprise... Kenzie is excited, but of course won't know the full impact of being a big sister until it's actually here....
Any words of wisdom in how to prepare the older sibling?? We'll take all offerings we can get!!
Oh, and I scratched Kenzie with my ring too!! That's when I got out of the habit of wearing the wedding ring. Oddly, you're only the second person who's admitted to that! I'd think it'd be way more common!!
And this concludes my rambling in your comment box! :) Hope you enjoyed the weekend...
Post a Comment