2/22/2008

Cabot's New Word

Cabot learned to say a new word tonight, "door." I was trying to rock him before bed and he kept pointing at the door halfway crying and saying "door, door." I asked him if he wanted the door shut and he nodded his head yes - so we shut the door. We tried rocking again and he sat up, pointed at the door and said, "door, door." I was a little perplexed and asked if he really wanted the door open. He nodded his head yes so we opened the door back up. We went back to the rocking chair and again he cried, pointed at the door and said, "door, door." So I set him on the ground and told him to show me what he was talking about - He took off and ran OUT the door. He just wanted to get away and play..... Silly little guy. (=

No comments: