Since we are way behind on posting here, this is going to be a photo dump. (= Enjoy the cuties!
BoBo and Nonn planning an addition to the swing set.
Building a fort with Erik and Ellie (at Nenny's house).
Cabot in the fort.
Golf Boy.
Monkey Boy.
Spaghetti Head.
BoBo's Preschool Art.
BoBo cleaning out the cupboards so we can get rid of all the peanut stuff Cabot is allergic to.
Coloring with Gramma Elmo.
Cool Dude.
Decorating for Cady's Birthday.
Decorating for Cady's Birthday.
Baby Yoga. (He also did a perfect "downward facing dog"
on the wide ledge by our booth at Taco Bell)
Boys Swinging (with a shovel no less).
Cabot in the dirt - I think that is one of Uncle Joshie's old trucks.
Cabot on a Bench.

2 comments:
Lovin' Cabot's curls..and I have to apologize to Riley for letting Kenzie suggest the Peanut Butter treat recipe in her email. She talks so fast I rarely think while typing... It hit me after I sent it that there wasn't any way you could give it a shot!
Such cute boys! I can;t wait to see the addition to the swingset when the boys get it all done :)
Post a Comment