6/22/2008

Cabot Update

Cabot loves to wear socks… and shoes… and jackets… Just the opposite of his big brother. Check out the photo of him decorating his room with Mickey and Friends decals while wearing his jacket on top of his naptime pjs. He wore the jacket all afternoon and evening. He also spent a fair amount of time decorating his room, “stick, stick” with the stickers. He loves to take them down and move them around every day now.

Cabot is doing pretty good on the potty training front, and happily we only have to change about one dirty diaper a week now. Good job, Cabot! However, he is a little shy and only goes to the bathroom if you leave him in the bathroom alone. So we leave him on the toilet and check back every couple of minutes. The other day when I was out in the hall I heard him laughing and laughing – and when I looked in I saw why…. Toilet paper everywhere…


The other day Cabot pulled the stool up to the counter, found the cake pan with one piece of cake left in it and started to dig in. “Num, Num”


Cabot got another hair cut last week, he looks like such a big boy now! The curls aren’t as noticeable though. (none of these photos are after his new haircut) I need to find a good haircut that still highlights his adorable curls and doesn’t make people mistake him for a girl…. Any examples, please send our way.

Some of Cabot’s new words are: Play, Eat (when he’s trying to feed you something), Hep (help) and Juice. There are others too, but whenever I sit down to write them down I seem to draw a blank.

Cabot loves to play piano and guitar and drums and recorder and anything else that makes music. And he loves to dance too! Check out the photo of his serious piano playing below – there are a lot of other cute photos too.









1 comment:

cajoby said...

he likes to say bucko too - i think cuz it's close to buckle :)