Cabot turned 2 today!
Happy Birthday, Cabot!
Cabot had a pretty busy day with portraits and presents and cake and such. For about an hour this afternoon Riley and I were cleaning and getting stuff ready for Cabot's party tomorrow so Cabot decided to just wander around and entertain himself. He was so good I had to keep checking on him to make sure he wasn't up to anything. First he set himself up with a comfy chair and a puzzle, then he played some piano, he moved onto the drums, then he decided to practice hula hooping, then he added a bike helmet to the hula hoop challenge, and finally he had me help him into BoBo's bed so he could rest. Adorable boy I tell ya! (=
Cabot had a pretty busy day with portraits and presents and cake and such. For about an hour this afternoon Riley and I were cleaning and getting stuff ready for Cabot's party tomorrow so Cabot decided to just wander around and entertain himself. He was so good I had to keep checking on him to make sure he wasn't up to anything. First he set himself up with a comfy chair and a puzzle, then he played some piano, he moved onto the drums, then he decided to practice hula hooping, then he added a bike helmet to the hula hoop challenge, and finally he had me help him into BoBo's bed so he could rest. Adorable boy I tell ya! (=







2 comments:
Happy Birthday Cabot. You're terribly handsome for a 2 year old!
Happy Birthday Cabot! :-)
~Loretta and Joseph
Post a Comment