10/30/2008

Cabot and Curious George

We watched a Curious George cartoon this morning and George got his foot stuck in the chair. It was quite the dilemma and The Man With the Yellow Hat had to butter up his foot to get him unstuck. Cabot was riveted by this - maybe because he can truly empathize with George after having his own foot stuck in his crib so many times.... Anyway, when I was putting Cabot down for his nap he got all serious and concerned looking and exclaimed, "Monkey stuck in the chair! Monkey stuck in the chair!" At first I didn't understand him, and he got very agitated. When I finally got it right and told him George was OK he got his foot out now Cabot settled down and was happy again. Cute little kid -- who in many, many ways resembles Curious George. Imagine the chaos if Cabot and Curious George could have a play date. (=

1 comment:

cajoby said...

the house would be destroyed!!! :)