We went to the Circus today - and Riley was in awe!! In fact he said "That's amazing!" numerous times! It started with the trapeze and just went on.... Cabot liked the circus to start with too, and then he got tired and took a nap on Daddy for awhile... In fact, Cabot slept right through the elephant rides (which is a bummer because he loves elephants) but thanks to Nonn's fast ticket action Riley and I got to ride the elephant together. (= And Riley got to sit right up front where he could pet the elephant and the elephant's huge ears even flapped over Riley's shoes. Riley was very excited, and as we were taking our ride he said, "I never thought I'd actually get to ride an elephant!" But, the very most exciting thing in Riley's opinion was the man getting shot out of the cannon!! As he said, "You don't see that every day!" When I was putting Riley to bed tonight his stuffed animals were doing the trapeze and he couldn't stop talking about the cannon. So when I tucked him in tonight I said it was like he was in a cannon and he made an explosion noise and pretended to shoot out of it - totally scared the bejeezes out of me!! The circus was definitely a hit with Riley. And, after Cabot woke up from his "big top nap" his favorite things were the "el-phants and tigers." (=NOTE ADDED 4-7-09: Cabot was telling Cady and Nenny about the Circus and he said, "Tigers jumping through 'O's" Like the letter O - it's so cute how he thinks of everything as letters, including flaming rings with tigers jumping through them.













1 comment:
WOW! that is SO cool!
Post a Comment