We bought one of those curly lightbulbs, the ones that give off a terrible light and give you a headache, for our bathroom in the basement. The reason was because it kept burning out so I thought I'd try something different. Of course the packaging on those says you should leave them on for at least 15 minutes or they will burn out quicker and won't get as bright. So here's how the exchange between Riley and Shena went upon him seeing that the light was on:
Riley - "I know why this lightbulb burns out - we keep leaving it on when we leave the room"
Mommy - "That's this kind of lightbulb. You have to leave it on so it will get bright and last longer"
Riley - "Ok, WHAT kind of person invents a lightbulb like that?!?"
You have to love the common sense that kids are capable of using.
1 comment:
that is alot of commom sense well I going to look at your guys store. Shena your email not working?
Post a Comment