11/22/2009
"Seeing" Santa
We brought the boys to visit Santa this afternoon (we like to go before Thanksgiving to miss the long lines). Riley hopped right up there to tell Santa that he wanted some chapter books. But, we could not get Cabot to go up by Santa, and when we carried him over there he just clung to us. For just a moment he stood next to Santa with his hands held tightly over his eyes - I SO wish I had gotten a photo of that, it would have been my Christmas cards it was soooo cute! He just stood there and would not even look at Santa. Finally he had me tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas - which was a blanket, and a burp rag, and a blanket for baby Mickey. After we left he kept saying he wanted to see Santa, and tonight he woke up at 9:30 to go to the bathroom and when he was in the bathroom he told me he wanted to see Santa. I told him he did see Santa today and he said, "No I didn't. I didn't see Santa, I had my eyes closed!" CUTE! (= Then when I asked him what he told Santa he wanted he said, "A blanket, a burp rag and an iPod." -- what?? He must have been listening to John tease the boys telling them they should ask Santa to bring an iPhone for him (John)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment