Here's a photo of him on the way to get Xrayed at the ER.
8/11/2010
Riley's Ankle... )=
Riley's finally in bed and asleep after his first ever ER trip. Luckily his ankle is not broken, just badly sprained. The poor little guy can't even put weight on it. )= But, he made it to 7 years old before he had an ER trip, that's pretty good! I'm not sure what happened exactly...either he fell out of the car, or missed the running board, or fell on the driveway, or something weird today when we got home. He was racing his dad to the door and I was on the other side of the car getting Cabot so I didn't see it. I hope he heals soon, but if you have to stay inside and be a couch potato 96 degree days are the days to do it! (=
Here's a photo of him on the way to get Xrayed at the ER.
Here's a photo of him on the way to get Xrayed at the ER.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMG! poor little guy!
Post a Comment