10/17/2010

Busy Day Sleepover (=

The boys had a busy day today. They helped me clean out my car, did some serious playing and then ended the day with a SLEEPOVER! Cabot really wanted to sleep in Riley's room, and they've asked before, but since it is usually a school night when they ask I say no. But, they've been so good this week helping out with things and being sooo good while John is sick that I decided to let them. I wasn't sure how it would work out since Riley usually snuggles in and goes right to sleep while Cabot usually plays for an hour or so... But, after getting up a few times for missing blankets and other issues they did both fall asleep. When I just checked on them I saw that they were sound asleep - and each had a foot sticking out too. Pretty cute! (=




1 comment:

cajoby said...

Awww! could they BE any cuter???