John got to help Cabot make his preschool person in school today. How cute is this!??! Cabot even made an orange puffle. (=
Along with the fun little paper Cabot they made, they filled out a fun All About Me form.
Here are Cabot's answers:
My Name Is Cabot.
I am 5 Years Old.
I was born on September 13.
My eyes are Green and Blue. My hair is tan.
I weigh 45 pounds.
My favorite color is orange, also red.
My favorite food is spaghetti.
My favorite story is The Big Cheese.
My favorite toy is Buzz.
My favorite place to go is Lego Store.
My favorite things about preschool is playing in the park.
When I watch t.v. I like to watch Phineas and Ferb.
When I'm outside I like to play on the slide.
When we go out to eat, I like to go to Perkins.
I think when I get bigger I would like to be a cook.


No comments:
Post a Comment