The important thing about Riley is that:
He's helpful
He's nice
He likes everyone
He's awesome
But the most important thing about Riley is that he's helpful.
How sweet is that! - and of course, Riley is all of those things! (=
Oh- and Riley told me today that they have special Rocket Rewards (I think that's what they are called) that they do at school and when someone does something really above and beyond they can get one. He got one today!! Plus, when you get your first one you also get an "I'm awesome!" pencil. AND, you get your name put in a bucket and one kid from each grade gets drawn for a special treat (not sure when) but if his name gets drawn he's going to do the have lunch with Mr. A prize. (=
What a great kid I have!!

No comments:
Post a Comment