Dear Santa, in case you follow our blog I wanted to let you know that my little Cabot is being SO GOOD!!! Yesterday he cleaned the living room (even learning how to fold the big blankets and put them on the couch!), helped me sort laundry, put away the towels, read to me and was an overall super-sweetheart! Today he made our lunches and has been being super-good while I work. He is normally a very good child – but this is exceptional!! He definitely deserves the green teddy bear and blue stuffed doggy he asked for (he even has names picked out already – Doggy Blue and Green Bean). Fill his stocking with lots of goodies this year, Santa! (=
P.S. And yesterday Cabot told me "It's OK if you get me clothes for Christmas, mom. Just make sure they're handsome clothes." How sweet is that!?? He also added he likes ones with cool characters (Perry, Mickey, etc.) on them. Thought I'd share with you in case you are looking for more ideas... (=
12/08/2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment