2/28/2012

Cabot's Symbiotic Relationship

Cabot and I have a Symbiotic relationship – and you know how I know this? Because the little smartie-pants told me! (= 
 
I was putting him to bed and we were both cold so I said let’s snuggle up then you can help me get warm and I can help you get warm. He replied with, “OK, we’ll have a symbiotic relationship.” I was flabbergasted and said, “Wow, that’s a big word! Do you know what it means?”  To which he responded, “You know, we both get something out of it.”

He learned all about it on his favorite show, “Wild Kratts.” He even told me about some other symbiotic relationships, like the rhinoceros and some bird I didn’t catch the name of. I guess letting my kids watch cartoons is paying off. (=

1 comment:

Team Copouls said...

I totally didn't know what that word was... just googled it and found, "A relationship of mutual benefit or dependence." Smarty pants is right!