
We had a great time getting ready - and Riley was super excited about the party. He didn't get to stay up for much of the festivities, but he did get to be on my team for Harry Potter trivia and was super excited when we won a prize.
Cady, Michelle and I headed to Barnes and Noble around 10:30 and we hung out until we could get our books. Once I had to get in line to buy though, I sent them outside. It was about 100 degrees in there and I didn't want pregnant Michelley passing out on me. (= Luckily I had two highly obnoxious, but very entertaining teen boys behind me to keep me company.
The next day when I was reading my book Riley was sitting on the couch reading his Harry Potter book too (he is reading The Half-Blood Prince now). He is so darned cute sitting there making up what his book is about - and he'll sit there for 20-30 minutes reading! I told him there was a wedding happening in my book and he said there was one in his too!
Riley: "Harry Potter is singing in the wedding?"
Me:"Really, What's he singing?"
Riley: "It's called the Popsicle dance."
SPOILER ALERT - stop here if you haven't finished the book yet
After I finished the book and gave Riley a G-rated overview he said, "I'm really glad Harry Potter won, aren't you mom?"

No comments:
Post a Comment