9/02/2008
Kindergarten Orientation
We had Kindergarten Orientation today. We brought Riley in and left him in a room with both Kindergarten classes while all of the parents met in the next room. There were a few tears when we had to leave him, maybe because Mrs. Lambert wasn't in the room with the kids, and maybe just because. But Riley was very brave and recovered quickly. He did an awesome job on the bus they got to color too! Wish us luck that his first full day alone tomorrow goes smoothly and that he has a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I bet he'll do great! and he'll probably have made new friends by the end of the day :)
it's okay Riley -- I'm nervous too. I go to my first day of preschool today and I've only met my teachers one time, last Friday. They were nice and I'm excited to make new friends. You're the coolest Kindergartener that I kind of know!!
Post a Comment