Cabot is quite the talker and he uses quite a few adult-sounding phrases. He likes to go off on his own and play a lot, and that is OK as long as he stays out of trouble. But sometimes he is just leaving to get something and is coming back, so he makes sure to tell us, "I'll be right back!" And it is in exactly the same tone of voice I use when I tell him I'll be right back. (= Whenever we call him for dinner or ask him to do something he says, "Two minutes..."
He is also very sweet and whenever anyone seems to be hurt or upset he goes right over to check on them and see how they are. At least a few times a day I hear, "Are you okay, BoBo?" The other day he went to give Theo a hug and actually knocked Theo over- while he was still laying on top of Theo he asked him, "Are you okay, Theo?" Funny!
The other day when he was sitting on my lap he burped, and all by himself without any prompting he said, "excuse me." (Uncle Brian, don't you dare teach him anything different!)
Lastly, and probably John's favorite, last night John blew Cabot a good night kiss and said "Good Night, Love you" to him, to which Cabot responded with a kiss to John and "love you." Such a little sweetie!
1/31/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ok so if your boys get any cuter... ok it might not even be possible :)
Post a Comment