1/29/2009
Messy Table = Creative and Happy Household
Any of you who have ever come to supper at our house know that our kitchen table is always a mess. In order to find a place to eat you need to push aside and stack up numerous projects and art supplies (junk mail too some days). Well, when I was helping out with Riley's Kindergarten party in December I planned a cotton ball snow man project for the kids that left the tables a disaster. As I was cleaning up the substitute Kinder teacher (a nice elderly woman) came over and started helping. I commented that she didn't need to help out because I was used to cleaning up messy tables as ours was always a total mess. She told me that was great because a messy table is the sign of a creative and happy household. So there! We are just CREATIVE and HAPPY in our house - and all of our supper guests will just have to deal with it. (=
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that's ok - we're used to eating on piles of stuff :)
Post a Comment